With Guaranteed Return Insurance Plans, one can lead a joyful & financially stable life at every age and stage of life with a unique savings plan ensuring guaranteed returns, life cover and tax benefits.
A guaranteed return plan is a life insurance policy that provides a life cover and also, guaranteed returns. The sum assured and the guaranteed returns are decided at the time of policy inception itself. One gets the return at the maturity of the plan. One can opt for different payout methods. It can either be received as a lump sum amount, guaranteed annual income or regular monthly income. As the returns are guaranteed in a guaranteed return insurance plan, long term financial commitments such as a child's marriage, education etc., can also be well planned. Here are a few benefits of Guaranteed Return Insurance Plans:
A few Guaranteed Return Insurance Plan offers to choose from three plan options: Endowment, Regular Income and Whole Life Income. Also, you have the flexibility to plan your future goals with guaranteed returns. You can choose to pay your premiums once, annually, semi-annually, quarterly or monthly and also the additional riders to increase the protection offered.
Almost all the insurance companies give you the freedom to pay premiums for single and limited periods under this plan. Apart from the tax benefits as per the applicable tax laws many of these Guaranteed Return Insurance Plans allow you to avail a loan against your policy.
If you wish to buy the best guaranteed return insurance plan and learn more about the benefits and highlights, call us at 9818510748 and speak to one of our experts in regards to your savings goals.
You might like these too:
- The Life of a Life Insurance Agent in India
- Tax Benefits of Life Insurance for NRIs
- How to Build an Emergency Fund?
- How is AI Redefining the Landscape for Financial Services?
- Retirement planning guide based on age
- Why is entrepreneurship better than a 9 to 5 job?
- What Role Does An Insurance Policy Play In Your Life?
- Ensure complete security for your spouse
- What is a savings insurance plan?
- Tax Benefits of Insurance Policies
- How Life Insurance Shields Your Wealth?
- What Does an Insurance Advisor Do?
- Tata AIA: Fastest growing life insurance company in India
- 6 Important Facts about Life Insurance
- A majority of Indians do not have life insurance
- Difference Between Linked and Non-Linked Insurance Plans
- Secure Your Child's Future Through Life Insurance
- What is an effective financial goal?
- Life Insurance: Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Does Term Insurance Covers COVID-19 Coronavirus?
- Plan today to secure tomorrow
- Tata AIA Life Consumer Confidence Survey
- 5 Tips for How to Sell Life Insurance
- Best Life Insurance Plans in India
- Traits of Highly Successful Insurance Agents
- Why Become an Insurance Agent?
- How To Become An Insurance Agent In India
- What is a Term Insurance Plan?
- Why Choose Sales as a Career?
- Is Selling Life Insurance the BEST Career Option?
- Witty and Meaningful Life Insurance Quotes and Sayings
- How to Use Life Insurance for Retirement Income
- Why Do I Need Life Insurance?
- Start your own insurance agency