Today, the insurance market offers a lot of varied plans for life insurance for married couples.
If you wish to ensure complete security for your partner, you can do it by adding your spouse to your life insurance. Yes, you have read it right! You have the option to cover your spouse in the same plan as yourself. Such policies are called ‘joint insurance plans’. Life insurance ensures that if something unfortunate happens to you, there would still be enough inflow of income so that your loved ones remain financially secured even in your absence.
Almost all insurance companies offer different types of insurance plans for married couples. Your partner will be entitled to receive death benefits as a nominee or a joint holder of the plan. As per your plan or your choice, they can receive the death benefit either in a lump sum or as a monthly income.
Once you opt for ‘joint insurance plan', you and your spouse will feel free from the pressure of uncertainty of the future. You are assured that your spouse and family would be able to sustain itself financially even in your absence. A life insurance plan, therefore, is one of the most affordable ways to protect your loved ones.
Once you get married, you tend to have more responsibilities. As a couple, you are all set to create a new future with your partner. With the new responsibility you make all efforts to make life comfortable for you and your partner. Through intelligent financial planning and a suitable life insurance policy you can strike a healthy balance between your present and future.
Picking the right insurance plan may seem quite overwhelming. Suppose you are looking for an appropriate insurance plan that offers complete security to your spouse. In that case, you can call us at 9818510748 and speak to one of our experts in regards to your joint insurance plans.
You might like these too:
- Investment Tips For Women
- Impact of Inflation on Your Savings and Investments
- How Easy is it to Buy Life Insurance?
- Senior Citizens and Term Insurance
- Can I Buy a Term Plan Through My Employer?
- Let a Mentor in Insurance Selling Guide You to
- The Life of a Life Insurance Agent in India
- Tax Benefits of Life Insurance for NRIs
- How to Build an Emergency Fund?
- How is AI Redefining the Landscape for Financial Services?
- Retirement planning guide based on age
- Why is entrepreneurship better than a 9 to 5 job?
- What Role Does An Insurance Policy Play In Your Life?
- Fund your hopes and dreams with a Guaranteed Income Plan
- What is a savings insurance plan?
- Tax Benefits of Insurance Policies
- How Life Insurance Shields Your Wealth?
- Retirement Planning at 50
- What Does an Insurance Advisor Do?
- Tata AIA: Fastest growing life insurance company in India
- 6 Important Facts about Life Insurance
- A majority of Indians do not have life insurance
- Difference Between Linked and Non-Linked Insurance Plans
- Secure Your Child's Future Through Life Insurance
- What is an effective financial goal?
- Life Insurance: Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Does Term Insurance Covers COVID-19 Coronavirus?
- Plan today to secure tomorrow
- Tata AIA Life Consumer Confidence Survey
- 5 Tips for How to Sell Life Insurance
- Diamond Savings Plan
- Best Life Insurance Plans in India
- Traits of Highly Successful Insurance Agents
- Why Become an Insurance Agent?
- How To Become An Insurance Agent In India
- What is a Term Insurance Plan?
- Why Choose Sales as a Career?
- Is Selling Life Insurance the BEST Career Option?
- Witty and Meaningful Life Insurance Quotes and Sayings
- How to Use Life Insurance for Retirement Income
- Why Do I Need Life Insurance?
- Start your own insurance agency
- Tata AIA Life Insurance launches Easy & Express Claims