Why should you choose sales as a career? For those who know little about the sales, it’s a logical question. But who has worked as a sales perso in various postions or who is aware of with the insides of the industry understands that there’s no shortage of benefits to choosing a career in sales. A career path in sales can actually lead to a promising future. Here are few benefits of chosing sales as a career:
Make more money
Sales is the most important activity of any business house and companies actually need to make sales to survive (and grow), therefore, they reward successful sales people highly so that they feel motivated and the same time stay with the company. In fact, a person in sales is certain to make more money that in administrative or technical jobs. People who chose sales as their career knew this fact.
Higher chances of getting promoted to top rank
If you do a little research, you will find that most of the chief executives and senior managers started their career as sales person. You will also learn that very few technical people get promoted to the top postions. The fact is that a sales person, no matter what position he holds in the company, spends a lot of time in selling: selling ideas to the customers, suppliers and even people within the company where he works like bosses, colleagues and juniors.
You can control your growth & how much you earn
Having spent few months or years in sales, one can control his own time and manage appointments himself. Most of the sales job also comes with the performance based incentives or commissions on sales. This way, a sales person knows that harder he works or more sales he generated would add to his earnings.
A successful sales person would never get "not or no longer needed " type of vibes from the bosses or company. Also, successful people are always being noticed and wooed by other companies in the market. It’s relatively easy to get a new job and a successful sales person can not remain 'unemployed' for a longer period of time.
Useful to people
As a sales person you not only become useful for yourself but also to others in a direct or indirect ways. sales is all about relationships with your customers. During and even after the process of a sale you actually help other people achieve their goals, and solve their needs by introducing company’s products or services. A career in sales can provide you with a financial safety net, job security, social satisfaction and opportunities for upward mobility.
We are sharing this video from a stalwart of world insurance industry to understand why life insurance selling is the best job or business!
You might like these too:
- Tata AIA: Fastest growing life insurance company in India
- 5 Reasons to File Income Tax Returns
- What is the Right Age to Buy Term Insurance Plan?
- 6 Important Facts about Life Insurance
- A majority of Indians do not have life insurance
- Build Wealth with Life Insurance
- Why Becoming an Insurance Advisor Is a Great Career Choice
- Traits of Highly Successful Insurance Agents
- Why Become an Insurance Agent?
- How To Become An Insurance Agent In India
- What is a Term Insurance Plan?
- Are you a manager or a leader?
- Witty and Meaningful Life Insurance Quotes and Sayings
- How to Use Life Insurance for Retirement Income
- Why Do I Need Life Insurance?
- Interesting Facts About Life Insurance
- The Psychological Benefits of Having Life Insurance
- Tata AIA Life outpaces industry growth in FY‘19
- Are you a manager or a leader?
- Start your own insurance agency
- AIA and Practo form strategic partnership
- Each life insurance policy involves four parties