Mutual funds have become one of the most popular investment vehicles in India. However, investing in mutual funds is not a child’s play and requires knowledge and a certain level of expertise. It is also important to identify objectives and goals for investing in mutual funds and there could be different portfolios of each goal! Here, the role of a Mutual Funds Advisor becomes important. Since, people have started understanding the power of investments in mutual funds and therefore more and more people are now investing in mutual funds. And, for the reason, the scope of Mutual Fund Advisor as a career becomes bright and lucrative!
What are the advantages of being an Mutual Fund Advisor?
- As a Mutual Fund Advisor, you help investors progress in their lives by setting goals and planning to achieve them with mutual fund investments.
- You earn a very attractive commission (called brokerage). Generally, a mutual funds agent's commission comprises three parts: client's commission, upfront commission and trail commission. In fact, there is no limit on how much you can earn as a Mutual Fund Advisor!
- Even as a part-time option, being a Mutual Fund Advisor can be a great source of revenue for most people in India. With over 40 Asset Management Companies having above 11500 schemes, constituting about 16 lakh crores of Assets Under Management (AUM), clearly only a bunch of 15000+ active distributors won’t be sufficient.
- You are your own boss! You decide your own working hours. You need to focus only on sales and rest of the things are taken care by the company you represent.
- With increasing number of people realizing the need for professional financial assistance, becoming a financial advisor is evidently a promising opportunity.
How to become a Mutual Fund Advisor?
All you have to do is to call us at 9818510748 or click here to apply.