Preparing financially for life’s unexpected events is a way to show that you care. In fact, having life insurance is key to taking care of you family financially. Family is, no doubt, most valuable asset for most of us. When insure, we tell us our loved ones that we care for them. Who doesn't want the best for the family, whether that’s a spouse, kids or aging parents. According to a survey, 69% of people who have got life insurance feel that they are less stressed knowing their family is financially protected.
Having life insurance means that in case there is an unfortunate event with you, your loved ones would be OK financially. When you have got adequetly protected through life insurance then you are at peace! Another study says,"65% of people with life insurance enjoy life more because they know that their loved ones are financially protected with life insurance".
Another positive aspect of life insurance is that on maturity (not everyone going to die before maturiry - in fact majority of people who have life insurance policy survive till maturity) these policies can become a valuable source of funds to cover retirement expenses! In fact, few types of life insurance policies can be used to generate additional streams of income for the person who takes them out. When generating income during retirement becomes challenging, these life insurance policies can come in handy.
Life insurances helps to alleviate the financial stress which may come in the event of a death of earning member. No responsible bread-earner of the family would want to create a situation where grieving family members are unable to figure out as how to meet all the short-term and long-term expenses that come with a death. When your partner knows that you have got the family secured with life insurance, then he/she feels good, feel more confident and stress free!
Life insurance is affordable. In fact, most people overestimate how much it costs by three times. Speak with your life insurance agent or advisor, who can help you with the options that fits within your budget. And if you don’t have one, then call us at 9818510748.
You might like these too:
- 5 Investment Mistakes to Avoid
- Life Insurance Investments in a Post-Pandemic World
- How To Become An Insurance Agent In India
- What is a Term Insurance Plan?
- What is Wealth Plan? Frequently Asked Questions
- How can insurance help in saving taxes?
- 5 Reasons to File Income Tax Returns
- What is the Right Age to Buy Term Insurance Plan?
- Why Choose Sales as a Career?
- Tata AIA Life Insurance Smart Annuity Plan
- Tata AIA Life Insurance Smart Income Plus plan
- Is Selling Life Insurance the BEST Career Option?
- Witty and Meaningful Life Insurance Quotes and Sayings
- How to Use Life Insurance for Retirement Income
- Why Do I Need Life Insurance?
- Tata AIA Life outpaces industry growth in FY‘19
- 6 Important Facts about Life Insurance
- A majority of Indians do not have life insurance