Since premium rates are directly proportional to age, buying insurance at an early age allows you to save hugely on premium rates. Therefore, buying life insurance at a young age is actually a very smart move. The life insurance companies decide the rate of premium depending on the age of the individual. Normally, young adults enjoy better health and are less prone to any chronic disease. This gets equated to lower monthly premiums and that too without any exclusions. On the other side, an advanced age is a sign of increasing health issues and higher chances of claims. That’s why older adults are charged with higher rate of premiums.
The other and significant advantage of getting insured at an early age is that you get coverage for a longer period of time. Apart from the benefits of low premiums, one also enjoys a longer period of cover. Suppose you purchase a life insurance at the age of 25, then you can enjoy the coverage benefits for almost 50 years. However, when a 40 years individual buys life insurance, then his coverage will be less than 35 years. Longer period of cover makes sure that you are financially secured at most of the stages of life.
When you understand the importance of investing in life insurance at an early age, you get an attitude to improve your finances. This also develops a positive spending habit and you become responsible financially thereby laying the foundation of prosperity and abundance in life.
It is always best to start early and buy a life insurance policy to make it cost effective for you. Tata AIA Life Insurance offers a variety of plans for its young patrons to choose from according to their requirement.
You might like these too:
- Tata AIA: Fastest growing life insurance company in India
- Can having more than one term life insurance policy help?
- How can you become financially independent?
- 5 Tips for How to Sell Life Insurance
- Best Life Insurance Plans in India
- Traits of Highly Successful Insurance Agents
- Why Become an Insurance Agent?
- How To Become An Insurance Agent In India
- What is a Term Insurance Plan?
- Why Choose Sales as a Career?
- Is Selling Life Insurance the BEST Career Option?
- Witty and Meaningful Life Insurance Quotes and Sayings
- How to Use Life Insurance for Retirement Income
- Why Do I Need Life Insurance?
- Start your own insurance agency